8.15.2013

Loving...

Hey loves!

Sorry it's been quiet over here.  Things have been crazy since returning from the beach. My grandmother spent about a week in the hospital (she is going to be okay), my dad had a birthday, I've continued to work on projects around the house, and now I think I may be having gall bladder issues, ugh!  This morning I have an ultrasound and had tons of tests run yesterday, so please send positive vibes my way.  I have never had any surgery and am petrified about the fact that surgery is a possibility (it's the worst case scenario, so I'm trying to stay positive!).  Anyways, all that is why I haven't been around much in the blogosphere these last two weeks.

I do have a giveaway in the works that I had planned to post this week, however, it's just going to have to wait.  For a fun post today, however, I will share some things that have caught my fancy lately!

I am really loving the Lilly fall collection,but this dress is by far my fave-- it is so feminine and sweet!
I also have my eyes on this and this from the collection!

I have always loved these lights and think that one would be the perfect addition to Bryce's kitchen...even better, he approves!

I love, love, love my current brown riding boots, but I've had them for nearly 5 years so I am definitely in need of a new pair.  I think I may splurge on these this fall!

One word:  CUTE!

This has been my favorite nail color of the summer!


When Bryce was in London he got a fancy schmancy umbrella...ever since he has been wanting to get an umbrella stand and I think this is the perfect one!

What's been on your radar lately?

Have a great day!