1.16.2014

Loving...

Happy Thursday readers!

I am pushing through the end of this week for a 3 day weekend!

I hadn't done a "Loving..." post in a while and thought today would be a great day for one!

I'm not just loving...I'm downright obsessed with this door knocker I saw on Pinterest!
I have high hopes of someday painting our front door coral and I think this little bee would be the perfect finishing touch!

I just found Waiting on Martha via The Portuguese Prepster and have a feeling I may need to dedicate an entire post to this oh so chic site!

I have always loved Valentine's Day and seeing this cocotte in the Sur La Table catalogue has me giddy for heart day!

Those of you who have been following the blog for a while know I'm a sucker for a tunic and this one is so pretty!

And finally, per the usual, I'm ending with an eCard!

Sad, but true!

What are you loving lately?

Are you getting excited for Valentine's Day?

Any fun weekend plans?

Have a great day!