6.20.2014

#oddsareiam Favorites Week 3

Happy Friday readers!

After a week off, I am ready to start nannying The Cuties on Monday!

I don't do well when I have too much free time on my hands...I tend to go a little stir crazy, so one week free was just right!

Today I'm sharing my Week 3 favorites from the #oddsareiam Photo Challenge I am hosting with Catherine, blogger behind Spring In My Step.


Running around in the heat makes me crave cool snacks like this. #oddsareiam trying to be good and eat Greek yogurt instead of ice cream! #oddsareitwontlast

#oddsareiam drinking a glass of vino on our back porch.

View from above. #upwiththesunrise #earlymorningride #southcarolinasunrise #oddsareiam

#oddsareiam setting the table for our first real dinner in the new house! On the menu? Terriyaki Salmon with rice, broccoli, and a sriracha cream sauce. #yum #blogger #cooking #dinner #newlyweds

Having a pretend cocktail in my favorite summer wine glass. #cheers #summertime #oddsareiam #irefusetousethewordmocktail


So there you have it!  My week 3 roundup!  Be sure to check out these fabulous ladies on Insta (many of them have blogs, too!).

There's just one week left in this photo challenge and I hope you'll play along.  Just hashtag your summer pictures on odd June days with #oddsareiam!  

AND...drumroll please--Tomorrow is June 21st, an odd day, and also National Wear Your Lilly Day! You must, must, must  play along tomorrow so I can check out all of your fab Lilly style!

Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what everyone posts tomorrow - National Wear Your Lilly Day!!! :) Have a great weekend!
    - CGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear, randomly found your blog and I’d like to say that you have amazing design, beautiful photos and interesting posts! I’m also impressed by your style! Everything is magnificent!

    would you like to follow each other?
    will be happy to see you in my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all of these pics! And your summer wine glass is too freaking cute!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the horse picture most! Yay for National Lilly Day, but boo that I don't think any of mine quiiiite fits right now hah. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! Thanks for the shout-out! I love the photo challenge - it has made me use instagram so much more!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a wonderful time with the Cuties! I can't wait to see everyone's Lilly tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excited for National Wear Lilly Day. I already have a couple outfits planned so I'll have something no matter how we end up spending our day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hooray for this photo challenge- I'm definitely going to join in this week! Also yay for summer nannying - it's the best!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments brighten my day!